Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: El Porto early lunch
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 13/4/05 at 19:16 Reply With Quote
El Porto early lunch

Hit El Porto for my lunch hour today around 10:30-11:45. 20 plus dink BSP. 1 BSP about 8". Beautiful beach. GREAT structure- the kind of holes that shout "FISH HERE"! Met Tom and Marcus. Marcus caught 3 YFC in about 5 casts while I caught dink BSP. A little windy and the swell made line control a little difficult- but fishable.

Al N
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 14/4/05 at 10:51 Reply With Quote

Al,

I'm a newbie to salt water fly and live in MB off of 28th street. Was wondering (if you don't mind) if I could hook-up with you or someone else sometime and just watch/talk with you if you fish MB sometime?

Just want to understand and learn some of the basics by watching.

Honestly, no pressure. everyones time is valuable and if you wouldn't want to waste the time ..........I totally understand
-joe c
nakasone

[*] posted on 14/4/05 at 18:29 Reply With Quote
Joe C

Joe: You are welcome anytime I get out to MB, or anywhere else. Email me your email and I'll let you know when I will be back up to MB. Also, if you can get out tomorrow- got to 18th st at around low tide. My email is anakason@co.la.ca.us

Al N
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 15/4/05 at 14:55 Reply With Quote

Great to meet you Al. Next time I'm definitely bringing out the fly gear and not the spinning gear. Thanks again for letting us fish the hole with you. We moved north on the beach about 50 yds after you left and found another great hole. It was packed with big perch and yfc. I caught tons of yfc and Tom caught the big perch. It was weird I couldn't catcha big perch and Tom couldn't catch a YFC. Thanks again.

Marcus C
Post new thread

Go To Top