fliflicker M-Board Last active: Never
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread
Author: Subject: Attention Joe C.
BigMuzz

[*] posted on 14/4/05 at 14:40 Reply With Quote
Attention Joe C.

Sat. 0530 @ 45th St. El Porto, a few of us are fishing. Meet us on the beach we should be working our way North. If we are not there then try 18th St or look for us north of the pier. We will be the ones with the lines tangles and a hook or two embedded in our gluteus maximus
Big Muzz
johnmusulin@earthlink.net
elkhair

[*] posted on 15/4/05 at 21:23 Reply With Quote
El Porto...Where it be?

Hey Big Muzz!
I'm just trying to get back in the fray of it all, after getting my dear wife back home from a WAYYYYY too long hospital stay. She's doing better, but it'll be some time before OK again. Meanwhile, as caregiver, I need a bit of a break. I'm retired, and can get some time during the mid-week; if you, or other "big-time" surf Kahuna from Fliflicker is available, I'd sure enjoy a few hours on the surf's edge, fishing, & maybe even "Catching."

I don't know where El Porto is........sounds very interesting. Me, I'm about 15 miutes bike-ride from Santa Ana RJ......been a while since I was there too.
Please gimme a shout at elk.hair@verizon.net

I must admit I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting to the new Fliflicker message format.......probably just my "electronically challenged" mind.

TLs,
Bill
jconig

[*] posted on 16/4/05 at 11:10 Reply With Quote
Looked for ya

Yo Muz,

was at El porto today around 0540...............l saw surfers, looked for fisherman and didn't see any.

Sorry if I missed you
-joe
Fish_Killer

[*] posted on 16/4/05 at 16:26 Reply With Quote

Hey Joe, "Big Muzz" didn't tell you the right spot. We fished around 18th street this morning. All I got was 3 dink perch. Another of our clan though had the hot hand today with some real quality perch. He had about 8 to 10 perch in the first 45 min. With 3 of them ranging around 14". He had one brute that was around 16" to 17" long and ready to burst. Once the sun came out the bite fizzeled out. The structure was good and I even got brave enough (or Stupid) to wade out to the sand bar for a while before getting soaked by the rip. All in all it was fun and I'll be back soon.

Leo
Post new thread

Go To Top